Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am gloomy!

Now I find that there are a great many difficulties in front of me. Especially in reading, the more I learn, the harder it becomes. Although I like reading, I find the academic reading is really different from those reading for pleasure. The summary and paraphrasing, which I don’t know how to deal with, are big problems for me even in Chinese. Every time I try my best, but the results are always not as good as I expect.
Also, the vocabulary quiz is always upset me. No matter how many times I reviewed, I am still afraid to face it every week. Sometimes I begin to lose confidence, because I usually did so poor on it.
My goodness! I don’t know how to do…:(

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

Dear Wenwen:
I am sorry that you are feeling downhearted! I know that you are working hard, so please be patient and remember that it is with little steps that we make progress!